As an ideal candidate, you have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organisational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy boosting projects that push innovative boundaries.
Additionally, you’ll display a proven success managing multiple teams toward maximum productivity. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in the operations department.
If you are interested in the offer described, send us your CV to email@example.com.
Objectives of this Role
- To coordinate project managers and external resources, to ensure projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to meet clients expectations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Maintain constant communication with management, team members, and other departments to ensure proper development of the projects.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
- Grow the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the operations branch capacity.
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates and tools to expand and mature these capabilities for the organisation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field.
- 7+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service.
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Can do attitude & drive.
- Agile methodologies know-how.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications (click up, Slack...), proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Google G-Suite.